Welcome to the
Laggan Gaskmore Hotel
The Laggan Gaskmore Hotel (formerly known as the Laggan Country Hotel), is situated near the village of Laggan in the Cairngorm National Park in the Scottish Highlands. Its unique location offers a 360 degree view of the surrounding Cairngorm and Monadhliath mountains and the wildlife that inhabits them.
Good affordable food plays an important part in the hotel with a large selection of drinks available from the well stocked bar, including whiskies and a selection of Cairngorm beers from the local brewery for you to enjoy while you relax by our traditional log fire.
The hotel offers peace and tranquility while still remaining within a short distance of many of the areas best attractions and makes an ideal base for the nearby Laggan Wolftrax mountain biking or for those wanting to embark on walking the Corrieyarack pass. The hotel is only a short drive from Newtonmore, Kingussie and Aviemore which offer outstanding golf course and and many other popular attractions.
The hotel is located in the Central Highlands, a stunning rural location with outstanding views from all the rooms yet only 10 minutes off the A9 and connections to the West of Scotland make it an ideal base for exploring further a field.
- Close to lots of attractions as well as being ideal for walkers and outdoor enthusiasts on the East Highland Way.
- Drying and bike facilities.
- The best coach hotel in the highlands by far.
- Superb for functions and group bookings.
- Close to Aviemore, but streets ahead.
- A unique hotel in a unique location. Easily the best hotel in the area for Rooms, Food and Views.